Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Skinny Hypoallergenic Christmas Tree





So. I am allergic to fresh Christmas trees. For over 40 years they were no problem, and then we bought one home this year and I couldn't be in the same room with it. I tried, I really did. It was finally banished to the patio when Tyler developed a serious sinus headache and I suspected he was allergic, too.

We really wanted a tree so that we had somewhere to put presents besides a pile in the corner, but a store-bought artificial tree didn't appeal to any of us.

I had to think of something quickly. I bought two sets of nesting wood rings from Wallter, painted them green, and and hung them from a wood star with ribbon.


I'd still like to decorate it with beads, but there isn't time this year, so I'll write about this again next year, early in November. I'll include detailed instructions then.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment: